Spectacular views and glorious food are just the beginning.
We are ready to serve you
- Welcome to our top corporate event space and wedding venue, Manhattan Penthouse, an outstanding space for ceremonies, receptions and dinners. At Manhattan Penthouse we feature top cuisine surrounded by the best 360 views in town, plus a convenient location, iconic address, elegant décor, basic AV, half-priced parking, nearby parks and a lot of flexibility and executive help. We'll help you customize your event. Our executives and teams make it easy and fun to plan and produce a memorable event. We produce the best value in town. Just give us a call at 212-627-8838.
An Exceptional Event Venue
- Overlooking the city in every direction, Manhattan Penthouse presents a stunning loft-like space for an exceptional dining and celebration experience. Extravagant views surround our fine food service and give our space a magical and endless atmosphere. Our beautiful white, silver and oak décor and surrounding city panoramas are the perfect backdrop for your festivities. In her article on the top 12 wedding venues in town, Kim Forrest added: "Plus, we love how the loft space combines historic elegance with a modern loft feel." Check out our Instagram #manhattanpenthouse for daily photographic contributions.
- Dramatic Palladian windows frame panoramic views of the Empire State Building and Times Square to the north, the World Trade Center and Wall Street to the south, and everything in between. New York City becomes a veritable cyclorama—a breathtaking vista—around your important event, more window than wall, which lends a feeling of endless dimensions and social prominence. Our space is very handsome and finished, yet rather low-key and non-commercial, not wanting to rob attention from our guests and their choices.
A Fine Dining Experience
- Chef Noga Andriani, classically trained in France, has been crafting menus at Manhattan Penthouse from the beginning. French technique is the basis for an extraordinary take on modern, international and up to date cuisines. His uniquely eclectic menu reflects decades of responding to notable culinary trends, saving the best, and adding signature modern dishes with the tastes and styles of today. Our hors d'oeuvre and served meals make memorable culinary statements in an era of creative, tasty cuisine and earn lots of praises in social media.
A Grand Ballroom
- Manhattan Penthouse’s Compass Ballroom can accommodate 75 to 200 guests for a seated dinner circling a spacious dance floor bracketed on both sides by our north and south views. We welcome daytime presentation events. Evening events for 15 to 75 guests may be better served in our two smaller sister venues: Sassy and Alger House.
The Manhattan Penthouse Experience
- Summarizing, Manhattan Penthouse boasts iconic address, convenient location, awesome views, handsome decor, extraordinary cuisine, attentive services and often-praised executive help––a unique combination of strengths. Add value to that list. We enjoy many 5 star reviews. We have done so many different kinds of parties for families and corporations that we sometimes think of ourselves as their private caterer, particularly with our two sister venues available for smaller events.
Call us at 212-627-8838
- To check dates and begin planning your event, please call 212-627-8838 to talk with our experienced staff, Monika Nemeth, Director of Catering, or Jeno Steiner, Assistant Director. Keep in mind that we price lower in the winter and summer because of the decrease in demand. We often cater non-profit and charity events on Mondays and Tuesdays. And keep our sister venues in mind for small and even tiny events, plus catering to your location.