Spectacular views and glorious food are just the beginning.
Thank you very much for inquiring! All of us at Manhattan Penthouse wish you a happy and healthy new year!
- Manhattan Penthouse on 5th Avenue is one of the predominant wedding venues and corporate event spaces in New York City. We believe we put together more positive aspects than any other venue: Full-service production, iconic address near all transportation, best 360 degree views, extraordinary cuisine, handsome décor with rich details, parking partner, fine AV and presentation equipment, amazing executives to ease your planning, and the best value in town. We have everything on site instead of having to deal with multiple vendors to produce an event.
An Exceptional Event Venue
- Overlooking the city in every direction, Manhattan Penthouse offers you a stunning loft-like space with rich details. Our handsome white, silver and oak surfaces and surrounding city panoramas are the perfect backdrop for your celebration. In her article on the top 12 wedding venues in town, Kim Forrest stated, "We love how the loft space combines historic elegance with a modern loft feel." See the life of the party at #manhattanpenthouse.
Arches in the Sky
- Dramatic Palladian windows, more window than wall, frame panoramic views of the Empire State Building and Times Square north, Zeckendorf Towers and Union Square east, the World Trade Center and Wall Street south, and Jersey City West. New York City becomes a veritable cyclorama—a breathtaking vista—around your important event lending a feeling of endless dimensions and social prominence. Manhattan Penthouse is handsome and finished yet rather low-key and non-commercial, not wanting to be too distracting. We like playing "second fiddle" to your goals and traditions.
A Fine Dining Experience
- Chef Noga Andriani, classically trained in France, has been crafting menus at Manhattan Penthouse from the beginning. His uniquely eclectic menu reflects decades of responding to notable culinary trends, saving favorites and adding signature dishes with the bright tastes and styles of today. Our hors d'oeuvre and served meals shine in an era of creative, tasty cuisine and earn media praise.
A Grand Ballroom
- Manhattan Penthouse’s Compass Ballroom can accommodate 75 to 200 guests for a seated dinner circling a spacious herringbone dance floor bracketed on both sides by iconic north and south views. Our views make both daytime and nighttime events extraordinary. Events for 15 to 75 guests can be better served in our two smaller sister venues: Sassy and Alger House. See Sister Venues link at the top of the page.
The Manhattan Penthouse Experience
- Manhattan Penthouse boasts iconic address, convenient location, awesome views, handsome decor, extraordinary cuisine, attentive services and often-praised executive help––a unique combination of strengths. Add value to that list. We enjoy many 5 star reviews. We have catered so many different kinds of parties for the same family or orporation that we sometimes think of ourselves as their private go-to caterer, particularly with our two sister venues available for smaller events. And we have catered our fine food and services around town for many years.
Call us at 212-627-8838
- To check dates and begin planning your event, please call 212-627-8838 to talk with our experienced staff, Monika Nemeth, Director of Catering, or Jeno Steiner, Assistant Director. Keep in mind that we price lower in the winter and summer because of the decrease in demand. We give lower rates for non-profit and charity events on Mondays and Tuesdays. And keep our sister venues in mind for small and even tiny events, plus catering to your location. Next time you want a small or tiny birthday or staff party, think www.28Sassy.com