Spectacular views and glorious food are just the beginning.
What can we do for you?
- We're interested in what we can do for you. What are your goals? What do you like? What traditions do you follow? What things are going to make your event special? At Manhattan Penthouse we have a range of resources at our disposal that have to do with food choices, catering sequences, bar choices, timing sequences, décor, layout, equipment, colors, audiovisual, and other things. Following are what we start with, our basic strengths on which we build a personalized event for you.
An Exceptional Event Venue
- Overlooking the city in every direction, Manhattan Penthouse offers a stunning loft-like space for an exceptional dining and celebration experience. Extravagant views adorn our fine food service and provide a magical atmosphere.
- Dramatic Palladian windows frame huge views of the Empire State Building and Times Square to the north, the World Trade Center and Wall Street to the south, and everything in between. New York City becomes a veritable cyclorama—a breathtaking vista—around your important event. Our views, more window than wall, give our airy space a feeling of endless dimensions and social prominence.
A Fine Dining Experience
- Chef Noga Andriani, classically trained in France, has been crafting menus at Manhattan Penthouse from the beginning. French technique is the basis for an extraordinary take on modern, international and up to date cuisines with fresh tastes. His uniquely eclectic menu reflects decades of responding to notable culinary trends, saving the best, and adding signature modern dishes.
A Grand Ballroom
- Manhattan Penthouse’s Compass Ballroom can accommodate 75 to 200 guests for a seated dinner circling a spacious dance floor bracketed by both our colossal north and south views. Events for 15 to 75 guests may be better served by two remarkable sister venues: Sassy and Alger House.
The Manhattan Penthouse Experience
- Summarizing, Manhattan Penthouse boasts iconic address, convenient location, awesome views, handsome decor, extraordinary cuisine, attentive services and often-praised executive help––a unique combination of strengths. Add value to that list. We receive a lot of 5 star reviews. We have done so many different kinds of parties for families and corporations that we sometimes think of ourselves as their private caterer, particularly with our two sister venues available for smaller events.
Call us at 212-627-8838
- To check dates and begin planning your event, please call 212-627-8838 to talk with our experienced staff, Monika Nemeth, Director of Catering, or Jeno Steiner, Assistant Director.