Spectacular views and glorious food are just the beginning.
What can we do for you?
- Welcome to our top corporate event and wedding venue, Manhattan Penthouse on 5th Avenue, a great space for wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions and holiday and post holiday corporate parties. At Manhattan Penthouse we feature top cuisine, the best 360 views in town, convenient location, iconic address, elegant décor, basic AV, special parking, nearby parks and a lot of flexibility and executive help. We'll help you customize and add to what we've got.
An Exceptional Event Venue
- Overlooking the city in every direction, Manhattan Penthouse presents a stunning loft-like space for an exceptional dining and celebration experience. Extravagant views surround our fine food service and give our space a magical atmosphere. Our beautiful white, silver and oak décor and surrounding city panoramas are the perfect backdrop for our top resources and customized production.
- Dramatic Palladian windows frame panoramic views of the Empire State Building and Times Square to the north, the World Trade Center and Wall Street to the south, and everything in between. New York City becomes a veritable cyclorama—a breathtaking vista—around your important event. Our beautifully framed views, more window than wall, give our airy space a feeling of endless dimensions and social prominence.
A Fine Dining Experience
- Chef Noga Andriani, classically trained in France, has been crafting menus at Manhattan Penthouse from the beginning. French technique is the basis for an extraordinary take on modern, international and up to date cuisines with fresh tastes. His uniquely eclectic menu reflects decades of responding to notable culinary trends, saving the best, and adding signature modern dishes with the tastes and styles of today. Our hors d'oeuvre and served meals make strong culinary statements in an era of creative catering.
A Grand Ballroom
- Manhattan Penthouse’s Compass Ballroom can accommodate 75 to 200 guests for a seated dinner circling a spacious dance floor bracketed by both our colossal north and south views. W often cater daytime events very reasonably. Other evening events for 15 to 75 guests may be better served in our two remarkable sister venues: Sassy and Alger House.
The Manhattan Penthouse Experience
- Summarizing, Manhattan Penthouse boasts iconic address, convenient location, awesome views, handsome decor, extraordinary cuisine, attentive services and often-praised executive help––a unique combination of strengths. Add value to that list. We enjoy a lot of 5 star reviews. We have done so many different kinds of parties for families and corporations that we sometimes think of ourselves as their private caterer, particularly with our two sister venues available for smaller events.
Call us at 212-627-8838
- To check dates and begin planning your event, please call 212-627-8838 to talk with our experienced staff, Monika Nemeth, Director of Catering, or Jeno Steiner, Assistant Director. Keep in mind that we price lower in the winter and summer because of the decrease in demand. We often cater non-profit and charity events on Mondays and Tuesdays.