Spectacular views and glorious food are just the beginning.
An Exceptional Event Venue
- At the top of their Beaux Arts tower, overlooking Union Square and the Manhattan skyline, you will find the Palladian Reception Room and Compass Ballroom of Manhattan Penthouse. Their extravagant views adorn an extraordinary New York City venue for wedding reception, corporate, and private events.
- Manhattan Penthouse’s dramatic Palladian windows frame unparalleled skyline views, including the Empire State Building to the north and the World Trade Center to the south. New York City will be a veritable cyclorama—a breathtaking vista—around your important event or ceremony.
- Executive Chef Noga Andriani, classically trained in France, has been crafting menus at Manhattan Penthouse from the beginning. Although French cuisine and technique are his basis for fine sauces and preparations, Chef Noga’s uniquely eclectic menu reflects decades of incorporating notable culinary trends.
A Grand Ballroom
- Manhattan Penthouse’s Compass Ballroom can accommodate 75 to 200 guests for a seated dinner circling a spacious dance floor with both north and south views. Events for 15 to 75 guests may be better served by two remarkable sister venues: Sassy and Alger House.
The Manhattan Penthouse Experience
- Manhattan Penthouse boasts a top location, views, decor, cuisine, and executive help––a unique combination of strengths and services.
Call us at 212-627-8838
- To check dates and begin planning your event, please call 212-627-8838 to talk with our experienced staff, Monika Nemeth, Director of Catering, or Jeno Steiner, Assistant Director.