Spectacular views and glorious food are just the beginning.
An Exceptional Event Venue
- At the top of a Beaux Arts tower overlooking Union Square and the entire Manhattan skyline, Manhattan Penthouse offers its stunning Palladian Room and Compass Ballroom to you for a fine dining experience. Extravagant views adorn an extraordinary New York City venue for wedding, corporate, and private events. Our Iconic Address is one block from the Union Square transportation and hotel hub.
- Manhattan Penthouse’s dramatic Palladian windows frame unparalleled skyline views, including the Empire State Building to the north, the World Trade Center to the south, and everything in between. New York City is a veritable cyclorama—a breathtaking vista—around your important event or ceremony. Our views, more window than wall, give our beautiful space a feeling of endless dimensions and social prominence.
A Fine Dining Experience
- Executive Chef Noga Andriani, classically trained in France, has been crafting menus at Manhattan Penthouse from the beginning. French cuisine and technique are his basis for extraordinary modern cuisine and fine sauces. Chef Noga’s uniquely eclectic menu reflects decades of responding to notable culinary trends and inventing extraordinary signature dishes.
A Grand Ballroom
- Manhattan Penthouse’s Compass Ballroom can accommodate 75 to 200 guests for a seated dinner circling a spacious dance floor bracketed by both north and south views. Events for 15 to 75 guests may be better served by two remarkable sister venues: Sassy and Alger House.
The Manhattan Penthouse Experience
- Manhattan Penthouse boasts top, iconic location, awesome views, handsome decor, signature cuisine, attentive services and extraordinary executive help––a unique combination of strengths. Add value to that list.
Call us at 212-627-8838
- To check dates and begin planning your event, please call 212-627-8838 to talk with our experienced staff, Monika Nemeth, Director of Catering, or Jeno Steiner, Assistant Director.